Omemee Christian Outreach
1) Short interview with Harry Peeters / (Gabriel Chol)
a) How / when / where he got saved
b) How he ended up being the director of the “Omemee Christian Outreach”
2) Short personal testimony
3) Brief exhortation / teaching on “The Realities of the New Creation”
a) Titus 3:5 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
He saved us, not because of any works of righteousness that we had done, but because of His own pity and mercy, by [the] cleansing [bath] of the new birth (regeneration)(palin-genesis)(re-creation) and renewing (Romans 12:2) of the Holy Spirit,
b) 2 Corinthians 5:17 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
Therefore if any person is [ingrafted] in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old [previous moral and spiritual condition] has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come!
c) Colossians 1:13 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
[The Father] has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
d) Colossians 1:22 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
Yet now has [Christ, the Messiah] reconciled [you to God] in the body of His flesh through death, in order to present you holy and faultless and irreproachable in His [the Father’s] presence. (Eph.1:4)
e) James 1:18 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
And it was of His own [free] will that He gave us birth [as sons] by [His] Word of Truth, so that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures [a sample of what He created to be consecrated to Himself].
f) 1 Peter 1:3-4 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
3 Praised (honored, blessed) be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah)! By His boundless mercy we have been born again to an ever-living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 [Born anew] into an inheritance which is beyond the reach of change and decay [imperishable], unsullied and unfading, reserved in heaven for you,
g) 1 Peter 1:23 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
You have been regenerated (born again), not from a mortal origin (seed, sperm), but from one that is immortal by the ever living and lasting Word of God.
h) 2 Peter 1:4 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
By means of these He has bestowed on us His precious and exceedingly great promises, so that through them you may escape [by flight] from the moral decay (rottenness and corruption) that is in the world because of covetousness (lust and greed), and become sharers (partakers) of the divine nature.
– – – – – – – – –
4) What to do with the above verses:
a) Joshua 1:8 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.
b) Psalm 1:1-3 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
1 Blessed (happy, fortunate, prosperous, and enviable) is the man who walks and lives not in the counsel of the ungodly [following their advice, their plans and purposes], nor stands [submissive and inactive] in the path where sinners walk, nor sits down [to relax and rest] where the scornful [and the mockers] gather.
2 But his delight and desire are in the law of the Lord, and on His law (the precepts, the instructions, the teachings of God) he habitually meditates (ponders and studies) by day and by night.
3 And he shall be like a tree firmly planted [and tended] by the streams of water, ready to bring forth its fruit in its season; its leaf also shall not fade or wither; and everything he does shall prosper [and come to maturity].
c) Deuteronomy 6:6-9 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
6 And these words which I am commanding you this day shall be [first] in your [own] minds and hearts; [then]
7 You shall whet and sharpen them so as to make them penetrate, and teach and impress them diligently upon the [minds and] hearts of your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down and when you rise up.
8 And you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets (forehead bands) between your eyes.
9 And you shall write them upon the doorposts of your house and on your gates
d) Luke 8:11 Amplified Bible (AMP)
“Now [the meaning of] the parable is this: The seed is the word of God
e) Mark 4:13-20, 26-32 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
13 And He said to them, Do you not discern and understand this parable? How then is it possible for you to discern and understand all the parables?
14 The sower sows the Word.
15 The ones along the path are those who have the Word sown [in their hearts], but when they hear, Satan comes at once and [by force] takes away the message which is sown in them.
16 And in the same way the ones sown upon stony ground are those who, when they hear the Word, at once receive and accept and welcome it with joy;
17 And they have no real root in themselves, and so they endure for a little while; then when trouble or persecution arises on account of the Word, they immediately are offended (become displeased, indignant, resentful) and they stumble and fall away.
18 And the ones sown among the thorns are others who hear the Word;
19 Then the cares and anxieties of the world and distractions of the age, and the pleasure and delight and false glamour and deceitfulness of riches, and the craving and passionate desire for other things creep in and choke and suffocate the Word, and it becomes fruitless.
20 And those sown on the good (well-adapted) soil are the ones who hear the Word and receive and accept and welcome it and bear fruit—some thirty times as much as was sown, some sixty times as much, and some [even] a hundred times as much.
26 And He said, The kingdom of God is like a man who scatters seed upon the ground,
27 And then continues sleeping and rising night and day while the seed sprouts and grows and [l]increases—he knows not how.
28 The earth produces [acting] by itself—first the blade, then the ear, then the full grain in the ear.
29 But when the grain is ripe and permits, immediately he [m]sends forth [the reapers] and puts in the sickle, because the harvest stands ready.
30 And He said, With what can we compare the kingdom of God, or what parable shall we use to illustrate and explain it?
31 It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when sown upon the ground, is the smallest of all seeds upon the earth;
32 Yet after it is sown, it grows up and becomes the greatest of all garden herbs and puts out large branches, so that the birds of the air are able to make nests and dwell in its shade.
f) James 1:21,25 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
21 So get rid of all uncleanness and the rampant outgrowth of wickedness, and in a humble (gentle, modest) spirit receive and welcome the Word which implanted and rooted [in your hearts] contains the power to save your souls.
25 But he who looks carefully into the faultless law, the [law] of liberty, and is faithful to it and perseveres in looking into it, being not a heedless listener who forgets but an active doer [who obeys], he shall be blessed in his doing (works) (his life of obedience).
OMEMEE CHRISTIAN OUTREACH (EXTRA NOTES)
- PREPARATION TIME
- GOTTA GET READY
- FAITH OPENS DOORS / FAITH PUTS GOD TO WORK
- FAITH / GRACE
- WHO / WHAT I AM IN CHRIST
- YOU NEED TO SEE YOURSELF AS I SEE YOU
- IN CHRIST
- “YOU” (IMAGE OF BIG FINGER)
- ONENESS IN CHRIST
- EPHESIANS 2:10
- DAVE (PICTURE)
- LEADERSHIP CONFERENCES ON WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST
- YOUR NEW IDENTITY / STANDING
- 1CORINTHIANS 15:45-49
- UNION WITH THE SECOND / LAST ADAM
- MIND RENEWAL
- AMPLIFIED BIBLE
- HEBREW / GREEK
- NONE RIGHTEOUS / ALL HAVE SINNED
- (CUT & PASTE) (REGENERATION…….) (NOTES)
- REGENERATION / PALIN – GENESIS
- BACK IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN
- GAVE US THE DOMINION / AUTHORITY
- GUARD / PROTECT
- INCARNATION (WEBSITE IMAGE) JOHN 1:1,14
- GOD THE WORD BECAME THE SECOND / LAST ADAM
- GOD BEGAN A BRAND NEW CREATION BY GIVING US A BRAND NEW ADAM
- THERE IS VICTORY IN THAT NEW CREATION
- BACK IN THE GARDEN: NO SIN / SICKNESS / POVERTY ETC.
- BELIEVING WHAT GOD BELIEVES IS CALLED THE FAITH OF GOD THINKING WHAT GOD THINKS IS CALLED THE MIND OF GOD
- YOU CAN ONLY WALK WITH GOD AS YOU WALK BY FAITH
- ROMANS 10:17
- YOU ARE A “NEW CREATION” IN YOUR SPIRIT
- 1 THESSALONIANS 5:23
- 2 CORINTHIANS 5:21
- MY RE-CREATED SPIRIT IS RIGHTEOUS
- SOUL: MIND / WILL / EMOTIONS
- ROMANS 12:2
- IN THE WORLD BUT NOT OF THE WORLD
- PORNEIA / PORNO / PORNO – GRAPHY
- RENEW YOUR MIND SO THAT YOU CAN EXPERIENCE THIS TRANS – FORMATION (META – MORPHOSIS)
- YOUR SPIRIT WAS RE-GENERATED (PALIN – GENESIS / RE-CREATED)
- THE DIVINE / NEW NATURE
- ROMANS 8:29
- JESUS MY LORD / SAVIOUR / GOD
- JOHN 20:17
- MIND RENEWAL
- ROMANS 8:14
- BORN OF THE SPIRIT
- ROMANS 8:15,23 / 9:4 / GALATIANS 4:5 / EPHESIANS 1:15
- ROTHERHAM’S TRANSLATION
- YOU CANNOT BE ADOPTED & BE BORN AT THE SAME TIME. IT HAS TO BE THE ONE OR THE OTHER.
- JESUS PAID AN AWFUL PRICE FOR US TO BE “BORN” OF GOD & NOT BE “ADOPTED” BY GOD
- SPERMA (IMAGE)
- YOUR RE-CREATED SPIRIT IS INCORRUPTIBLE, HOLY, BLAMELESS, RIGHTEOUS & SO MUCH MORE
- SPIRIT TO SPIRIT
- (IMAGE) 1 THESSALONIANS 5:23
- WEBSITE IMAGE HEAVEN & HELL
- JOHN 3:3-13
- DIVINE / GREEK / THEOS
- WE ARE NOT LITTLE gods BUT SONS OF GOD
- THERE IS NO GENDER IN THE GREEK WORD “SON(S)”
- NO MALE NO FEMALE IN CHRIST
- EPHESIANS 2:15
- WE WERE MADE FOR SUCCESS & VICTORY
- PROVERBS 4:20-22
- KEEP SPEAKING MY WORDS / KEEP LOOKING AT MY WORDS
- HEALING & HEALTH (MEDICINE) TO THEIR WHOLE BODY
- THE BELIEVED WORD
- PROVERBS 4:23
- IMAGE (FAITH GROWS LIKE A TREE)
- SOWING THE INCORRUPTIBLE SEED IN ORDER TO HAVE AN INCORRUPTIBLE HARVEST
- DO NOT MEDITATE UPON YOUR PROBLEMS BUT MEDITATE THE SOLUTION WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD! GOD HAS GIVEN US HIS SOLUTIONS IN SEED / WORD FORM
- 2 CORINTHIANS 5:21 / MATTHEW 8:17 / 2 CORINTHIANS 8:9
- GENESIS 2:11-12 / REVELATIONS 21:18,21 GOLD
- GEORGE MULLER
- GALATIANS 2:20 / EPHESIANS 4:22-24
- GOD ONLY WORKS WITH THE NEW MAN
- IF FARMERS DID WITH THEIR SEEDS WHAT MOST CHRISTIANS DO WITH GOD’S WORD, WE WOULD ALL BE STARVING TO DEATH.
- IF YOU DO NOT SOW GOD’S WORD AS A SEED, YOU WILL NOT HAVE A HARVEST OF HIS WORD
- WE EAT TO LIVE OR WE LIVE TO EAT
- GOD IS NOT A MAN THAT HE SHOULD LIE
- SOZO : SALVATION – HEALING – DELIVERANCE – PROSPERITY – VICTORY AND SO MUCH MORE
- WE ARE THE BODY OF CHRIST 1 CORINTHIANS 12:27