MISSIONARY ENTERPRISES IN ASSOCIATION WITH NEW LIFE GLOBAL CHURCH
+ TAKING GOD’S GRACE IN VAIN, WILLFULLY OR OUT OF IGNORANCE +
John 3:16 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.
Philippians 2:12 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
Therefore, my dear ones, as you have always obeyed [my suggestions], so now, not only [with the enthusiasm you would show] in my presence but much more because I am absent, work out (cultivate, carry out to the goal, and fully complete) your own salvation with reverence and awe and trembling (self-distrust, [a]with serious caution, tenderness of conscience, watchfulness against temptation, timidly shrinking from whatever might offend God and discredit the name of Christ).
Hebrews 2:1,3 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
Since all this is true, we ought to pay much closer attention than ever to the truths that we have heard, lest in any way we drift past [them] and slip away.
3 How shall we escape [appropriate retribution] if we neglect and refuse to pay attention to such a great salvation [as is now offered to us, letting it drift past us forever]? For it was declared at first by the Lord [Himself], and it was confirmed to us and proved to be real and genuine by those who personally heard [Him speak].
Hebrews 4:1 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
Therefore, while the promise of entering His rest still holds and is offered [today], let us be afraid to distrust it], lest any of you should think he has come too late and has come short of [reaching] it.
1 Corinthians 6:2-3 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
2 Do you not know that the saints (the believers) will [one day] judge and govern the world? And if the world [itself] is to be judged and ruled by you, are you unworthy and incompetent to try [such petty matters] of the smallest courts of justice?
3 Do you not know also that we [Christians] are to judge the [very] angels and pronounce opinion between right and wrong [for them]? How much more then [as to] matters pertaining to this world and of this life only!
1 Corinthians 6:9 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous and the wrongdoers will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived (misled): neither the impure and immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality,
1 Corinthians 6:15-16 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
15 Do you not see and know that your bodies are members (bodily parts) of Christ (the Messiah)? Am I therefore to take the parts of Christ and make [them] parts of a prostitute? Never! Never!
16 Or do you not know and realize that when a man joins himself to a prostitute, he becomes one body with her? The two, it is written, shall become one flesh.
1 Corinthians 6:19 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
19 Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received [as a Gift] from God? You are not your own,
1 Corinthians 15:10 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
10 But by the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not [found to be] for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them [the apostles], though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God which was with me.
1 Corinthians 15:10 New King James Version (NKJV)
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
2 Corinthians 6:1 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
Laboring together [as God’s fellow workers] with Him then, we beg of you not to receive the grace of God in vain [that merciful kindness by which God exerts His holy influence on souls and turns them to Christ, keeping and strengthening them—do not receive it to no purpose].
Romans 6:3 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
3 Are you ignorant of the fact that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?
5 POWER STATEMENTS WITH KEY COMMENTS:
- THE VIOLATION OF HIS GRACE / TAKING GOD’S GRACE FOR GRANTED
- THE VIOLATION OF THE INSTRUCTIONS OF HIS GRACE
- The meditation of God’s word (Joshua 1:8/ Psalms 1:2)
- The confession of God’s word (Hebrews 10:23)
- Praying much in tongues (1Corinthians 14:2,4)
- Private worship / Giving Thanks (Ephesians 5:21)
- Fasting (Matthew 9:15 / Matthew 17:21)
- NEGLECTING THE BENEFITS OF OUR SALVATION
- SALVATION WAS FREELY GIVEN, BUT IT COST HIM EVERYTHING
Extra notes to “Taking God’s Grace in Vain” etc!
– BANNER OF “M.E. IS ASSOC. WITH N.L.G.C. PRESENTS”
– PHOTOS OF ISRAEL / FRANCIS
– VALID OBSERVATION
– COMING BACK TO WHAT BELONGS TO GOD / RECONCILIATION
– REDEEMING HIS OWN SONS / LUKE 3:38
– SERIOUS CAUTION WITH YOUR SALVATION
– GUARD (BRITISH GUARD)
– WHY AREN’T WE TAKING THE BIBLE SERIOUSLY ??
– HEBREWS – THE EPISTLE OF WARNINGS
– WE ONLY “DESERVE” SALVATION BECAUSE OF CHRIST
– SAVING GRACE
– DRIFT AWAY
– WE ARE ALL SUSCEPTIBLE TO DRIFTING AWAY
– JOHN 8:32 / YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE
– MATTHEW 12:33
– COMPASS = CONSCIENCE / MORAL COMPASS
– A DULL SEARED COMPASS / 1TIMOTHY 4:2
– YOUR CONSCIENCE / SOUL IS WORKING AGAINST YOU
– YOU START ADJUSTING TO THE DARKNESS TO THE POINT WHERE THE DARKNESS BECOMES LIGHT
– LIGHT BECOMES DARKNESS AND DARKNESS BECOMES LIGHT
– GOD NEVER MOVED / YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MOVED AWAY FROM GOD
– THE GRACE OF GOD IS AVAILABLE BY FAITH
– (PHOTO) EXIT SIGN / EMERGENCY EXIT
– LUKE 15:11-32
– GOD IS IMMOVABLE
– METANOIA = CHANGE OF MIND & DIRECTION
– THE CREATED ABANDONED THE CREATOR
– THE MORE YOU DOWNLOAD THE MORE YOU HAVE TO GIVE OUT
– 2 TIMOTHY 4:2
– THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER / MARK 4:1-41
– (IMAGE) RIDICULOUS RELIGION
– GOD’S INSTRUCTIONS / WARNINGS ARE ALWAYS FOR OUR BENEFITS
– EVERY WARNING IS FOR PREVENTION / PREVENTIVE MEDICINE
– PERCEIVING GOD BASED UPON WRONG TEACHING / INDOCTRINATION
– RELATIONSHIP / FATHER & SONS / FAMILY
– THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE PUNISHMENT
– WE WERE CRUCIFIED WITH HIM / WE DIED WITH HIM /WE WENT TO HELL WITH HIM / WE ROSE WITH HIM / WE ASCENDED WITH HIM / WE ARE SEATED WITH HIM
– (IMAGE OF SUBSTITUTION)
– ALL OF US HAVE FULL ACCESS TO GOD’S GRACE
– WHAT GRACE SAVED YOU FROM / WHAT GRACE SAVED YOU FOR
– 3 THINGS WE NEED TO FULFILL OUR PURPOSE IN LIFE:
- AVAILABILITY 2) ACCOUNTABILITY 3) ABILITY
– GOD WANT’S US TO USE OUR NEW FOUND FREEDOM FOR KINGDOM PURPOSES
– ROMANS 6 – UNDER THE DOMINION OF SIN VS. UNDER THE DOMINION OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
– CHRIST IN US IN ORDER TO ACCOMPLISH HIS PURPOSES UPON THIS EARTH
– RUNNING YOUR RACE INDIVIDUALLY AS WELL AS CORPORATELY
– PERFECT IN OUR SPIRIT BUT NOT IN OUR SOUL
– IT IS WRITTEN
– THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT
– ROMANS 8:26-27
– PEOPLE THAT PRAY FOR YOU / PEOPLE THAT KNOW YOU / PEOPLE OF INTEGRITY
– HANDLE WITH CARE (IMAGE)
– HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF WHAT I BOUGHT
– FREE TO US BUT IT COST HIM EVERYTHING
– APPRECIATE HIM WITH OUR VERY OWN LIVES
– 2 CORINTHIANS 5:18-21 / MINISTRY OF RECONCILIATION / AMBASSADORS FOR CHRIST
– LACK OF MATURITY & GROWTH
– EPHESIANS 4:11-13, 15-16
– JUDGEMENT START IN THE HOUSE OF GOD / 1PETER 4:17
– REFORMATION (IMAGE)
- A LACK OF OUR APPRECIATION BECAUSE WE DO NOT VALUE WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR US